US citizens Scholarship 2018
Thanks to a private sponsor, the Volterra Project is happy to offer a scholarship to 1 USA resident guitar student. The scholarship will pay 100% of the tuition fee, which includes lodging, meals and lessons. It does not include any travel or incidental expenses associated with travel.
Application deadline 8 April 2018
How to apply:
The application to this "US citizen scholarship" scholarship runs in parallel to the application to the Volterra Project, Summer Guitar Institute.
- Apply to the Volterra Project through the application page by selecting "Student under the Stuart Weber scholarship".
- Send a recent, unedited video (max 1 year old and up to 6 minutes-long) to email@example.com. Remember that the video may be too heavy for our server to process: we advise you to use one of the many services for large mail transfer or to send us a link to an hosting service where you uploaded the file
- There are no age limitation for applying to this scholarship, but, students not yet of age should not forget to complete the parent or guardian permission, as indicated on the application page.
- The scholarship is particularly based on MERIT and will be assigned by a panel composed by Antigoni Goni, sponsors, and members of the Volterra Project board.
This will be assessed:
- through the review of your application , especially the bio, the repertoire, and the motivation letter. If you wish, these three fields can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, please do not forget to indicate "sent by email" in the relevant field;
- through the review of the video.
- On 15 April we will inform you of the decision of the panel
- The student who will be awarded the scholarship will also be informed of the formal acceptance to the Volterra Project 2018
- The unsuccessful applicants will be given the option of being considered for acceptance at the Volterra Project